HoLy CoW!!!
Can you belive it folks? Olivia is off to school. She is so excited for big, new school. She is already in love with her teacher. We got up bright and early had some french toast and now it's just a matter of time before we head for the school. Ry and I are so excited for her. We will do a before school and after school photo shoot to see if she still has the same big smile on her face :)
6 comments:
Wow! Time flies when you're having fun! : )
It is a bittersweet moment, excited for them and sad that they are growing up too fast! Luke loves school and I am sure Olivia will too! He actually thought the first day was boring cuz, and I quote him, "We just kept practicing walking places!" He loves it now though!
I love that t-shirt. She definitely IS too cute for homework. :) How did our babies get so old?
Wow! She is growing up! That is so exciting that she's going to kindergarten! I hope she loves it!!
Also - she looks so cute! I love her shirt! :)
Brooklyn started this year too! It's so hard to believe it is that time already!! Olivia looks so cute, I hope she had a GREAT first day!
I can't believe how big she is! Kindergarten! Holy cow is right! How did everything go the other day? I called a few times, but it just went to your voicemail. Hmmm, are you screening me? Anyway, hope it went well. Love ya.
Post a Comment