Now for Livvy Funnies....
On Sunday I was really feeling ill. Ry and Liv went to church and when they came home Livvy wanted to paint. Ry explained that Mommy wasn't feeling well, and we would have to do it later. She jumped down from her chair and started rummaging in the frigde. We didn't know what she was doing until she ran over to me with our container of consecrated oil and said "Put this on your hair and daddy will make it all better."
Also at church Liv expressed her wish to have "a baby at her house." Daddy told her we all did and maybe someday we would. Her reply was to look at the baby in a carrier next to them and respond "that baby is cute! I just take her."
Last night at dinner Ry and Liv were having a daddy-daughter moment giving each other the rock and rejoicing over their enchiladas. Liv laid her hands on the table and I gave her five. She immediately said "don't do that". I told her I though it was part of the game we were playing. After a quizzical look at Ry and a look at me that clearly said "you're crazy" she said, "what are you talking about." Much laughter insued!!!
Lately Liv changes her name. She is either Dora, Peter Pan, or Uniqua (from Backyardigans). If she is Dora, Mom is Boots, Dad is Swiper, and Winston is Benny/Tico depending on the day. If she is Peter Pan, Dad is Captain Hook, Mom is a pirate, and Winston is the crocodile. And last but now least, if she is Uniqua, Dad is Tyron, Mom is Tasha, and Winston is Austin. Her imagination is very active!!
No comments:
Post a Comment