Catch Up Time.....


WOW!! We have really slacked on keeping this updated. Okay, so a lot of great things have been going on lately. First, and most importantly, Liv is now potty trained!!! 3 cheers for Livvy!! Her reward was getting a Dora couch. She loves it so much. She has been sleeping on it on her bed ever since she got it. The other night she had fallen asleep while I was holding her and so I just went and laid her in her bed. Around 3 AM she started sobbing. Ryan and I thought she must have had a bad dream, but no, she just thought someone had stolen her couch. It was kind of
funny.









We are also very excited that Zac and Kim had their baby girl. They named her Bentley. She is VERY cute!! I had a lot of fun going down to hang out with Kim on Monday and just held the baby. Livvy saw her on Tuesday and talked about the "super cute" baby all the way home.


We had so much fun this week going to the carnival, parade, and rodeo. Reed, Heather, and Riley went to the carnival with us. The kids had tons of funand the parents had fun just watching the kids. Ry and I were nervous that Liv wouldn't like the rides, but she LOVED it. She talked about riding on the dragon all day before we went and probably would have been content to just ride it all night long. The parade was kind of boring, but the kids had fun just running around. The highlight for Livvy was probably the rodeo. She was so amazed at the bare back and bronc riding. She also liked the Mutton Bustin', but doesn't ever want to do it! To end our great Pioneer Day we watched the fireworks out Livvy's bedroom window while she got ready for bed. It was an awesome holiday!!

No comments: